Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012

*~Patterned Paper Strips~*






















This card I enter to the "Color or Patterned Strips" Challenge
at Cas-ual Fridays. It's also for the "Anything goes" Challenge
at Simon Says Stamp and Show and Marianne Design Divas.
The patterned paper I used are from Marianne Design and I used
3 pearls for the "3 of something" Challenge at Love to Create.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Nice CAS card,thank you for joining us at Marianne´s Design Divas this month!
    This is a inspiration!
    Hugs Artesania

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the gorgeous patterns in the heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the patchwork effect you've got on that heart! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love how you filled in your heart with strips of gorgeous paper! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is simply beautiful .. I love it! Thank you for sharing this fab card with us at Love to Create! Laura x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Marianne's Divas.
    Hugs Tracy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas with this lovely card. Hugs...Mona

    AntwortenLöschen