Oh this is beautiful !! I love the colours and design… the acorn and leaves look gorgeous with the twine and the wonderful background! :-)Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!Hugs Sue B xx
A beautfiul card! Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
OOH This is beautiful, love the colors! Nice textures in the images. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design! Hugs, Kelly
Beautiful card in unusual but pretty colors :)Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!Sylvia xx
This is very pretty! I like the woodgrain stamped background! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!
Oh this is beautiful !! I love the colours and design… the acorn and leaves look gorgeous with the twine and the wonderful background! :-)
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx
A beautfiul card! Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
AntwortenLöschenOOH This is beautiful, love the colors! Nice textures in the images. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design! Hugs, Kelly
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card in unusual but pretty colors :)
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx
This is very pretty! I like the woodgrain stamped background! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!
AntwortenLöschen