Lovely card.Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.Susan
A beautiful card and perfect for Springtime.Thanks so much for joining in my Spring theme at Allsorts this week.B x
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x
Beautiful card!! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D Milka DT
Wunderschön! Ich finde es toll wie du das Craftpapier in Szene gesetzt hast. Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Fairytale Challenge. Bianca XX
Eine wunderschöne Karte. Simple aber schön. Gute Arbeit. Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Fairy Tale Challenge.
Beautiful soft creation! I love delicate colours!Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.Ileanaxx
Lovely card.
AntwortenLöschenThanks for sharing at MAWTT.
Susan
A beautiful card and perfect for Springtime.
AntwortenLöschenThanks so much for joining in my Spring theme at Allsorts this week.
B x
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card!! :-D
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT
Wunderschön! Ich finde es toll wie du das Craftpapier in Szene gesetzt hast. Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Fairytale Challenge. Bianca XX
AntwortenLöschenEine wunderschöne Karte. Simple aber schön. Gute Arbeit. Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Fairy Tale Challenge.
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful soft creation! I love delicate colours!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx