Montag, 9. Januar 2012

*~By the numbers~*

Here's my card - inspired by the Tuesday Trigger
"By the numbers" at  Moxie Fab World.
I had a card idea for quite a while - inspired by the wonderful Paper Collection from October Afternoon "Sidewalks" :)
I wanted to stamp my own background with letters.
As I saw the Tuesday Trigger, I decided to create my card with numbers instead of letters.
So, my Letter Card has to wait a while ;)

Stamps: Free Vintage Digi Stamps, Hero Arts, TPC and Folia

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is a sweet card for the TT this week. Love the black and white image and the colored numbers in the background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute take on the trigger - fun card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Insa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    AntwortenLöschen