Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

*~Time flies~*

Here's my entry for the "Time flies" Challenge
You're asked to use something with wings.
Look at their wonderful Photo below for Inspiration.
I'm also enter it at Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes.
The saying stamp is from Heyda - it's from "The Little Prince":

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

Stamps: Heyda, Hero Arts, Pink Paislee, Kaisercraft

4 Kommentare:

  1. What a stunning card! I love the butterflies!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is such a lovely creation. Loving the butterflies and the flowers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back the 17th for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so very pretty. Thank you for linking it up in the Tea Room this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Pretty card! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

    AntwortenLöschen